I’m Audrey Clement, the Independent candidate for Arlington County Board. As a 13-year Westover resident and civic activist–with a Ph.D. in Political Science and service as a Congressional Fellow–I’m running for County Board because Arlington faces several crises that County Board has failed to address–among them overcrowded schools, loss of green space, and an office vacancy rate double the historic average.
If elected, I pledge to:
- Emphasize basic services like: streets, schools, libraries and public safety.
- Seek tax relief for residents and businesses and stop the exodus of federal agencies from Arlington.
- Promote consolidation of housing programs to improve efficiency.
- Promote installation of efficient renewable energy in all public schools.
- Provide a voice on County Board for all taxpayers.
If you share my agenda, then:
- Spread the word about my candidacy.
- Donate to my campaign.
Together we can make the “Arlington Way” more than an empty phrase.